We wanted to create a monthly event for those of us who enjoy dressing in gear and admiring guys in their gear. We had the idea that it should be social and friendly like our Feet on Friday and Sneax on Saturday parties. We want to welcome all gearfetish guys whatever you’re into… and above all we want it to be focused on gear fetish – we were unhappy with many of the parties that pretend to have a gear dress code but seem to be mostly everyday street clothes or naked.
Gear is very diverse – so we’re not going to be prescriptive about about it. The main thing is: make an effort.
Here are some ideas:
Leather – BLUF – Biker – Rubber – Sports – Chav/Scally – Skin – Army – Worker – Cosplay – Lycra – Punk – Uniforms – etc… etc…
It is easier to say what not to wear:
- Street clothes are definitely missing the point of GearFreaXXX
- Naked. There are lots of other clubs for that.
- Taking your top off and wearing a harness is not trying hard enough.
- Equally just a jock is not going to cut it, however buff you are.
- Uniforms are OK, but no Nazi stuff including emblems.
If you are not appropriately dressed, you will be asked to leave.
What When & Where ?
We meet on the first Saturday of the Month from 7pm-Midnight at Central Station’s Underground Club.
There will be a changing area where you can change and a cloakroom where will look after your stuff.
Entry is £8 which includes coat/bag check in the cloakroom.